blogger.com Swami Vivekananda Complete Works of Vol-9 PDF Free E-book Download - Devotional Books
Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Swami Vivekananda Complete Works of Vol-9 PDF Free E-book Download

7:38:00 AM
indianhindusium.blogspot.in
Volume-9
Letters (Fifth Series)
Lectures and Discourses
Notes of Lectures and Classes
Writings: Prose and Poems (Original and Translated)
Conversations and Interviews
Excerpts from Sister Nivedita's Book
Sayings and Utterances
Newspaper Reports










              
            
             To Mrs. G. W. Hale

                                             
                                                                           LOS ANGLES   
                                                                         6 December 1899.
MY DEAR MOTHER,

A few lines to say my safe arrival and am going to resume my usual work of lecturing here.

I am much better than I was in Chicago and hope soon to become well again.

I cannot tell you how I enjoyed once more the little visit with my American Mother and Sisters.

Harriet has scored a triumph really. I am charmed with Mr. Woolley — only hope Mary will be     equally fortunate. It gives me a new lease of life to see people happy. May they all be happy.

                                                                   Ever with love, your son,
                                                                      VIVEKANANDA.

 Link-1: CLICK HERE 
Next
This is the most recent post.
Older Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer