blogger.com Swami Vivekananda Complete Works of Vol-2 PDF Free E-book Download - Devotional Books
Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Swami Vivekananda Complete Works of Vol-2 PDF Free E-book Download

5:38:00 AM
indianhindusium.blogspot.in
Volume 2
Work and its Secret
The Powers of the Mind
Hints on Practical Spirituality
Bhakti or Devotion
Jnana-Yoga
Practical Vedanta and other lectures
Reports in American Newspapers











Delivered at Los Angeles, California, January 4, 1900

       One of the greatest lessons I have learnt in my life is to pay as much attention to the means of work as to its end. He was a great man from whom I learnt it, and his own life was a practical demonstration of this great principle I have been always learning great lessons from that one principle, and it appears to me that all the secret of success is there; to pay as much attention to the means as to the end.
Link-1: CLICK HERE 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer